June 10, 2012

Stand Out

Have you ever felt like you blend in with the crowd a little too much? Like you've become comfortable with being in the background? Like it's time too stand out and o something different? Change it up a bit, do new stuff. Too many times have I discovered my contentnous with being practically invisible. I no longer wish too be ignored in order to avoid gossip and whispers, but wish to stand out and show everyone something new and exciting about me. I don't want to blend into the background, but be center stage and in the spotlight. To have people talk about me and how much they admire me and my courage and talent. There are many ways to handle this, and my first idea is to dye my hair. RED. That way, no one can not notice me walking down the street or hallway. I'll gain attention and stir a few people. After that, just a few more things to help ensure me to stand out. They take a little bit more effort than going to a hair salon and getting my hair colored, but in the end, I will be noticed for accomplishing them. My whole life I've been average. Not popular, but not a loser. Not a genius, but not a failer. Average. Maybe more on the less than average side, blending in a little too much. Is it too much to want to stand out a littl? Make some new friends and spread my wings? Am I obligated to stay at the level I'm at as to not "break the status quo"? I'm tired of being average and blending in. I want new experiences. I want to STAND OUT.   

No comments:

Post a Comment